I think I have finally completed my introductory overview and display case labels. It was hard to find a balance between eliminating certain information while keeping other information. Hopefully Bethany will not think it is still too long. This week was a busy week for her so I did not have the chance to show her my edits. I told her that my semester is almost over and that my time is just about up at the museum. I am going to try to work hard to get the small exhibit installed next week. It would be a shame to end the internship without seeing the final result of my project.
Thanks for reading,