Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shopping for Display Cases Again

I took a look at the display cases again. I cannot decide if I want to use one or two. There is one case that all four pieces will fit, but I am worried about the overall look. I did not want the case to appear crammed. I want there to be enough space within the case for people to view the pottery from different angles. As I stated earlier, I would like to display the pieces by artistic style. The two bichromes can easily fit into one case, but the large white painted amphora would look amazing in a case alone. What would I do with the other white painted pottery? I am not going to have three cases. I think there is a large enough case that can accommodate both white painted pieces and that the large amphora would look great in. I also looked for a spot in the gallery where the cases could go. There are a couple spaces that would work but I need to speak with Bethany to get her opinion.

Thanks for reading,
Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment